By Notepad (Freeware)
Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
While installing, if ask for install any thirdparty Addon ,toolbars or change browser settings user can skip or select a custom install.
Title : Notepad++7.5.5
Filename : npp.7.5.5.Installer.exe
File size : 4.0783M
Requirements : Windows (All Versions)
Languages : Multiple languages
License : Freeware
Date added : 2018-02-28
Author : Notepad
- Restore 2 buttons "<< Find Previous" & "Find Next >>" in Find dialog (optional).
- Fix monitored (tail -f) file not always updated issue.
- Keep Doc Switcher's ordering in sync with Tab bar.
- Shortcut Mapper enhancements: Add filter capacity and make dialog resizable and maximizable.
- Fix for "Toggle Single Line Comment" malfunctioning with HTML/XML.
- Make Unix style path (slashes) work in open file dialog (optional).
- Fix tab sticks to mouse pointer problem after external update of a opened file.
- Fix encoding not sync (on status bar) after reloading.
- Fix menu items' state is not maintained due to save macro command.
- Fix line ending changes are not detected in reloaded changed files issue.
- Fix highlighting of <script> tags in XML files issue.
- Fix Unicode file name comparison to match Windows behaviour (as opposed to doing a linguistic filename comparison).