By Notepad (Freeware)
Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
While installing, if ask for install any thirdparty Addon ,toolbars or change browser settings user can skip or select a custom install.
Title : Notepad++6.8.1
Filename : npp.6.8.1.Installer.exe
File size : 5.361M
Requirements : Windows (All Versions)
Languages : Multiple languages
License : Freeware
Date added : 2015-08-11
Author : Notepad
- # Bug-fixes:
- Fix the Source Code Pro font making OS hanging issue (for some specific hardware congiguration).
- Make current default font (Source Code Pro) prettier by adding its bold, italic and bold-italic fonts.
- Fix "Restore recent close file" text disappearing issue for some circonstance.
- Fix snapshot file after saving being always dirty problem.
- Fix document tab moving by clicking close button issue due to splitter inaccuracy.
- Fix a regression of Preferences dialog in which some modified options are not applied immediately.
- Fix inconsistant untitled document name issue (new 0 instead of new 1).
- Fix Macro buttons on toolbar inconsistant issue at Notepad++ startup.