By Notepad (Freeware)
Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
While installing, if ask for install any thirdparty Addon ,toolbars or change browser settings user can skip or select a custom install.
Title : Notepad++188.8.131.52
Filename : npp.184.108.40.206.Installer.exe
File size : 6.6283M
Requirements : Windows (All Versions)
Languages : Multiple languages
License : Freeware
Date added : 2015-05-21
Author : Notepad
- # Bug Fixes:
- Fix an annoying regression about message "The buffer passed to GetFullPathName was too small!".
- Update WinGup to version 3.0 which has SSL support and customizable User-Agent.
- Improve sort lines performance greatly.
- Fix tabbar close button usability issue (too small) on a high resolution laptop (Surface Pro 3).
- Fix Settings on cloud - Google drive detection error.
- Hiding tab bar via command line won't make hidden tab setting be saved in the next session.
- Fix a bug of "Jump to next indicator" command.
- Fix "File Status auto-detection" settings bug.
# Included plugins:
- DSpellCheck v1.2.14
- NppFTP 0.26.3
- NppExport v0.2.8
- Plugin Manager 1.3.5
- Converter 3.0
- Mime Tool 1.9