By Notepad (Freeware)
Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
While installing, if ask for install any thirdparty Addon ,toolbars or change browser settings user can skip or select a custom install.
Title : Notepad++6.8.7
Filename : npp.6.8.7.Installer.exe
File size : 3.9284M
Requirements : Windows (All Versions)
Languages : Multiple languages
License : Freeware
Date added : 2015-12-08
Author : Notepad
- # Bug-fixes and enhancements:
- Fix crash while "backups and session snapshots" is activated.
- Restore file extension feature in save dialog.
- Fix crash issue while moving Find In Files progress window.
- Enhance language detection on "Save as".
- Move position to center when using "-n" option in command line.
- Installer enhancement: Allow user to keep DSpellCheck plugin.
# Included plugins:
- NppExport v0.2.8
- Plugin Manager 1.3.5
- Converter 3.0
- Mime Tool 1.9