Beyond Compare 4.1.2
By Scooter Software Inc (Shareware)
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.
You can compare entire drives and folders at high speed, checking just sizes and modified times. Or, thoroughly verify every file with byte-by-byte comparisons. FTP sites, cloud storage, and zip files are integrated seamlessly, and powerful filters allow you to limit what you see to only what you're interested in.
Beyond Compare's intuitive Folder Sync interface lets you reconcile differences in your data automatically. You can efficiently update your laptop, backup your computer, or manage your website, and Beyond Compare will handle all the details. You can copy to and from disks, FTP servers, and zip files, all using the same interface. Anything you don't want affected can be easily filtered out, and all of the powerful comparison techniques are available, making the backup as fast or robust as you need.
Title : Beyond Compare4.1.2
Filename : BCompare-220.127.116.1120.exe
File size : 19.7046M
Requirements : Windows (All Versions)
Languages : Multiple languages
License : Shareware
Date added : 2015-11-10
Author : Scooter Software Inc
# Notable Changes
- Improved performance and stability, especially under OS X.
- Fixed connection issues introduced by IPv6 support.
- Numerous bug fixes and tweaks.
- Added support for creating new .tar.bz2 archives.
- Newly created archive files are now initialized with default data instead of being created as zero byte files.
- Fixed creating a new 7-zip .7z archive.
- Fixed load error when loading a snapshot of an empty folder compare.
# File Formats
- Removed no longer supported .dbf mask from built-in MS Excel file format.
# File Views
- Fixed "Keep file read-only" option when saving a file.
# Folder Compare
- Linux 32-bit: Fixed "Value too large for defined data type" error when interacting with files larger than 2GB.
- "Align filenames with different extensions" no longer affects folders, except to align them with archives.
- "Open With" and "Copy Filename" now use URL paths instead of "profile:" based ones.
- Sort by extension is now case insensitive.
- Added warning panel if "Suppress Filters" is used with "Ignore Folder Structure" when folder filters may be excluding files.
- Fixed "Ignore Folder Structure" not applying name filters for folders added externally and detected as part of a fast refresh.
- Fixed "Exclude protected operating system files" filter not being respected if "Ignore Folder Structure" is active.
- OS X/Linux: Fixed "Hide Log" not being remembered.
- OS X/Linux: Fixed "Attributes" dialog not showing the octal representation.
- OS X/Linux: Improved rules-based comparison performance regression relative to v3.
- Fixed issues with IPv6 support.
- Fixed connecting to an FTP site using a URL that includes the password.
- Fixed SFTP errors connecting to certain versions of OpenSSH with AES GCM enabled.
# Home View
- Windows: Fixed black fringes around various graphics at > 100% DPI scaling.
- Linux: Fixed warning message when installing from RPM if symbolic link to libbz2.so.1.0 already exists.
- OS X: "Browse File System", "Browse Using Profile", "Open File", and "Save File" dialogs now include hidden items based on Finder's "Show All Files" setting.
- OS X: Hidden files/folders are now shown ghosted in "Browse Using Profile" dialog.
- Windows: Fixed archive files not appearing in the "Browse Using Profile" dialog if Explorer's "Hide known file extensions" option is active.
- OS X/Linux: Improved text comparison performance.
- Fixed context sensitive help on tabbed dialogs.
- Windows: Fixed size of menu checkmarks on high DPI displays.
- Windows: Fixed taskbar jumplist subcategories on Windows 8+.
- OS X: Fixed broken font and color panels on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
# Picture Compare
- Windows: Fixed loading .bmp files with extra padding after the file header.
- OS X: Fixed Picture Compare Reports not showing correctly in Safari.
- Windows: Fixed garbage characters being logged for FTP URLs that include passwords.
# Table Compare
- Windows: Fixed loading .xlsx files in translated releases.
- Windows: Fixed conversion error loading MS Excel .xlsx files that worked in 4.0.
- OS X: Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed folder compare crash when the active "Align With" item is removed externally.
- Fixed folder compare crash when changing folder filters while a flattened comparison is loading.
- OS X: Fixed crash when "Home" button is hidden from the toolbar.
- Windows: Fixed crash while saving HTML Picture Compare Report if bitmap does not have 32-bit color depth.
- Fixed crash when loading workspace with undefined Z-orders.
- Fixed crash on startup when loading workspaces before sessions.
- Fixed crash when importing unsupported auto-saved sessions.
- Linux: Fixed crash when closing the Refresh tip dialog.
Read more at http://filehippo.com/download_beyond_compare/changelog/#XYv4RJYTG64J1Xzq.99