By Giorgio Tani (Open Source)
PeaZip is a free cross-platform file archiver that provides an unified portable GUI for many Open Source technologies like 7-Zip, FreeArc, PAQ, UPX...
Create 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, *PAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, TAR, UPX, WIM, XZ, ZIP files
Open and extract over 150 archive types: ACE, ARJ, CAB, DMG, ISO, LHA, RAR, UDF, ZIPX files and more...
Features of PeaZip includes extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, create self-extracting archives, split/join files, strong encryption with two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicate files, calculate hashes, export job definition as script.
While installing, if ask for install any thirdparty Addon ,toolbars or change browser settings user can skip or select a custom install.
Title : peazip5.8.1
Filename : peazip-5.8.1.WINDOWS.exe
File size : 6.4169M
Requirements : Windows (All Versions)
Languages : Multiple languages
License : Open Source
Date added : 2015-10-22
Author : Giorgio Tani
-(Windows) Updated to 7z 15.09
# FILE MANAGER
> Improved file rename
- added option to mass-rename adding timestamp
- easy rename clicking already selected item
- rename dialog shows quick editing options: lowercase, uppercase, add timestamp
> Various aspect improvements
- more elements follows the system color scheme
- improved aspect of Address and Search bar
- added reset search button in Search Bar
# EXTRACTION and ARCHIVING
> Improved UTF-8 support in Windows
- can now correctly browse 7z-backend supported archives with UTF-8 characters in path/file name
- can now drag and drop (from filesystem and from archives) to target with UTF-8 characters in path name
- can now perform all delete operations (send to recycle bin, fast delete, zeroing, secure delete) on files/folders with UTF-8 characters in path/file name
- can now copy and move files with UTF-8 characters in path/file name
- cannot yet copy directories, or copy file over itself if UTF-8 characters are involved in the command
# 188 file extensions supported
- Added support for EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4 filesystem image files (usually IMG extension), and multi-volume VMDK disk images